Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Misc.

Man, I can't wait for Drew's best-of 2000 list. If it's anything like his '09 list, I'm gonna have to warm up with a stiff drink and these Avril Lavigne demos. Safe and appealing to everyone, no doubt.

So, Donna Lewis. What's with all this talk about the 2000s? I'm still stoked on the 90's! It's true, the decade in which not a single girl touched my pee pee, and I can't get it out of my head. It was a time when white people weren't totally boring and bearded, and only Cher used AutoTune. This video is a nice example. Low-budget with a Cranberries vibe. Time was, you could turn on channel 32 and shit like this would come at you constantly. And since I'm closer to 30 now than 20, I'm starting to think she's hot. Also, if you've got the Sylk 130 remix, HIT ME UP!


feels like, I'm standing in a timeless dream
of light mists, of pale amber rose
feels like, I'm lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scent
touching, discovering you

those days, of warm rains come rushing back to me
miles of windless, summer night air
secret moments, shared in the heat of the afternoon
out of the stillness, soft spoken words

No comments:

Post a Comment