Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kottke-esque infodrizzle for your mid-week ebb

Since roughly one quarter of all my posts involve Chairlift because I'm too lazy to compose original long-form content, and Drew's too lazy to even look at the blog... here we go with a C-lift b-side. The year has still got two solid months left in it but it doesn't look like much good shit is gonna get written, so if Chairlift EVER decides to release their album, it will surely appear on my best-of list.

Here's a jimmy jam with a sinuous new jack beat that sounds like Paula Abdul remixed the song beneath it. This will grow on you like 5 o'clock shadow...


Best played loud

Were they listening to this when they wrote the intro?



I'm not sure, I think I've heard those bells somewhere else. Like I fell asleep at the roller rink and hypnagogically recalled a Tony! Toni! Tone! song. That ever happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment