Thursday, March 31, 2011

America Asleep

So I dig pop music, its a place in our sound memory bank when we think of the "catchy" songs you like that we hear on the radio or see on the screen. If they make it that far. But for me when I think pop, I think Dance music or electronica.

Too bad here in America we have terrible exposure to this. Whatever nonpublic radio station is playing or what the Television has to offer....hardly anything of it is worth noticing.
Not here in the U.S.A. To enjoy good music you really have to dig and go searching for it, because playing those records that we took song long to find will wear down if we play them, so we're not playing those...

Anyway, I feel like I slept on some shit...
c


and there is more where he's coming from. Now I've been onto this Mark Ronson cat for some time now, but I didn't realize this guy is planning a take over Prince style! Fuck some Black Eyed Pea's shit, this guy recruits mawfuckin Q-tip Go ahead and start comparing to American musicians from our era....nope. Nobody is near this far gone....
Mark Ronson | Somebody To Love Me by Jawhar
dunno where I was with my thoughts on music last JUNE!! But due to our poor communications from the external sources, us Americans will never be as cool as Europeans

Felix Uran - Masprojekt_3 by Dramatic Records

But as long as I got my friends in Orange county I might be getting closer

No comments:

Post a Comment