Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The hell with it

Maybe this site will get some recognition with the ads I'm about to post.

Let's get something straight, Bon Iver SUCKS! Who let this guy in the room? Normally I would dismiss any argument for or against Mr. Vernon as it is not hardly even palatable music. His first release was huge success among the kids and critics, but hardly a hit in my neck of the woods. That's cause where the airwaves aren't clouded by the watered down bullshit that we get daily you can actually hear something different, or diverse, or long forgotten; not the highly anticipated release of some brah that gets mono and takes a Walden dream break at his pappy's cabin to create the new 'album of the week'

Is that all it takes today, cold temps, some shitty bug from being a slut, and a rich family that has a place out in the woods. I'm sure that's what McCartney was thinking when he revolutionized home recording. "Damn I'm just not sick enough, Linda bring the animals in here, I have a RAM idea"!!

I wish America would wake up. But it's hard when so many follow Mr. Colbert, and if he says it's cool, then it's cool. Just watch the interview, at least he throws a few jabs in there about this joker's EGO. How many people are on the stage with him, you're doing 2 songs on the Colbert Report with a full band and it you made this whole project off in the woods alone??

I'll apologize for the ads you'll have to sit through to experience this garbage, but I will not say anything apologetic for this guy Justin.. Boo and Boo..


bi on tcr by yardie4lifever2

if you dug that, there is more..



Maybe I should grow a beard

but if that makes you feel like slitting your wrist's like me and want to dance instead dig this

No comments:

Post a Comment