Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hold Up

Why can't I just keep my word and stay the fuck away from the blog?! I don't know, but to celebrate finally obtaining an un-crippled version of Ableton, I decided I just had to do what you all didn't know you've been waiting for, and drop an EXCLUSIVE REMIX. Don't let your pee pee get too tingly, it's just a slowed version of the best remix of Lloyd's "Lay It Down", released earlier this year. Lloyd (last name withheld to my knowledge) is my favorite R&B crooner of the past decade, and probably the only one that deserves the distinction of being the 'R. Kelly of his generation'. This remix actually features said legend, along with Young Jeezy, produced by Polow Da Don (my favorite producer of the past decade). The 'screwed' treatment so in vogue with mcwhitey hipsters lately improves this song a lot, cause the original is pitched uncomfortably high, I guess to keep the wonderful Patti LaBelle sample in the right key. Modern R&B doesn't get any better than this.

Somethin' to bump in your trunk + bedroom this summer!

Lloyd - Lay It Down (Communion of the G's Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment