Thursday, November 18, 2010

Once more unto the breach

So it's definitely procrastination season - as you can tell from all this outpouring of content from me - not only from school, but from the real shit (a quality, well-thought out post) I'm keeping from you guys, for a rainy day.

Until that day comes, here's yet one more thing you all should know about. The ever-excellent blissblog reminded me of a good band I was digging awhile back but forgot to really follow up on: Fox. Short for Noosha Fox, the lead singer (but not the songwriter), this video is her from her solo period, after Fox broke up. Never heard of Fox? That's good, because you're in for a treat, as every one of their songs sounds different and every one is basically more inventive than any other band from the 70s you've been taught to respect. That's the kind of shit we invest in here at TNRR. As for this video, I'm sure all you ironic-disco lovers this will get your nips perked, but don't get too comfy cuz like I said, their style varies a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment