Monday, November 15, 2010

School is in session

Watch Rich & Linda rock that folk-hippy style to the moon. If only I could go to Boone or Asheville and see shit this good... Drew already knows to cover this song, but he's also going to have to do it better than this:


You're gonna need help, man. Enlist me.

UPDATE: No sooner did I almost log off for the night, did I come upon this excellent bit of education in stagecraft. People must wonder why I'm so down on all the young gunslingers of today. Well, it's because I don't see much of this:


Note how P. Hook keeps the bass low, how the drummer doesn't do a lot of fucking around, how B. Sumner stays focused on delivering tasty lines, and leaves the attention where it belongs, on the weird & hypnotic Mr. Curtis (who shows off his dancing chops around 2:30)

I see too much of this:




No comments:

Post a Comment