Friday, November 12, 2010

Not Rock Nor Roll

So tonight I hope I did the right thing by missing out on some new indie dancefest in downtown Raleigh. I'm sure we will all hear about it over the coarse of the weekend, and though some of my friends will try to ensue jealousy on my behalf, I will not be jealous of the sweaty time. I haven't been to the new Kings Barcade on Martin Street, but I soon will just not tonight. I know I might be for the progression of music, or...nope.



and whats with the melody rip of "How will I know" by Whitney Houston


It's lasts nights Ariel Pink show at the Cats Cradle that would have really had me moving.


Perhaps, he's right. I need the visual. I can't watch 2 guys jump around without something that really thumps.
So tonight, instead of going to see Javelin or last night's Haunted Graffiti, I sat at home listening to my Cerrone record that I picked up at (you guessed it) the NC flea market. (this is the video edit)


1 comment:

  1. what's with the vocal rip of Roger Troutman too? I hate beards on pussies...

    ReplyDelete